The Art of Fashion

Trend Alert: Ladylike, I Know.

I know you all know already that ladylike dressing is the current trend. And it will continue to be for some time to come. Mad Men isn't going anywhere for the time being.
I thought that this story in InStyle was a great example of how it is being worn in 'real' life. Nice, simple and pretty dresses to the knee, summer colours and a classic shoe.
Of course Kyra Sedgwick, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reece Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz (doesn't she look amazing all gussied up?) are all receiving their stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and we are unlikely to have to do that anytime soon, but a good day at the office would be an acceptable excuse to dress like this too.
I know, send in your own photos of your interpretation of ladylike dressing and I will post the best! Send to robyn.cooke@telkomsa.net. Yay!
Idle Talk: