The Art of Fashion

The Chanel Haute Couture Front Row Ladies
Ah that Karl Lagerfeld can pull a lady like no other 70-year-old chap. And by pull obviously I mean get to his front row. Chanel stalwarts and devotees flocked to the triumphant Haute Couture show earlier this week, including his muses Vanessa Paradis, Diane Kruger and Alexa Chung. Of course they all looked super-awesome in their Chanel outfits. I like how VP scruffied hers up. I love, love, love Diane's shoes and you know that no one rocks a tuxedo like my mate Alexa.
However, my highest praise has to be reserved for that navy and black combo worn by an exceptionally ladylike Kirsten Dunst. Where has this actress been of late? Well, I know there was the obligatory stint in rehab. Some smaller appearances and a couple of major covers in the last year. But I mean where has she been as an actress? I had all but written her off when she started dating Johnny Borrell and I truly hated her in Spiderman. Argh. But there is something about her that may suit getting a bit older, a bit wiser. Some charm and self-awareness that could render her so much more sympathetic.
If this look is anything to go by, I like what I see. In fact, come the winter months you may see me rocking something very similar. Loves it.
Idle Talk: