The Art of Fashion

New Crush: Kwela Tebza
So back in July last year I met the three brothers from Kwela Tebza at Joburg Fashion Week. At the time I didn't know who they were but I thought that their style rocked. See the bottom two photos. I went to a party the other night (more on that this week) and got a chance to speak to the boys again, this time with a bit of background. And now I may have a new crush to rival my Clooney-love.
Just look at the shoes. And the glasses. Man, if ever there was a gauntlet thrown down in the 2009 style-stakes, this is it. The boys seem to have caught the attention of my favourites, Carducci and will be hitting their tent at the J&B Met, so Capetonians can catch a glimpse of them there. I am hoping to crack an invite to it as well...

Starting off 2009 with the first to make my style icons list for this year. Who's next?
Idle Talk: