The Art of Fashion

Sarah Jessica Parker in Theory and, Um, Turquoise Tights
Don't get it twisted. I LOVE turquoise tights. I have some myself that I like to wear in the winter. I think it is a very simple and fun way to jazz up a dull winter outfit that you have had knocking about in your wardrobe for a few years. Bang. A great pair of colour tights and off you go. All refreshed. I just wasn't expecting to see Sarah Jessica Parker in them yesterday. But I like it. Get it? Got it? Good.
You can understand my surprise when you see that she wore black dresses the previous two days. She wore a STUNNING black Oliver Theyskens for Theory dress to President Obama's Kennedy Centre Honors on Sunday night. And then she wore that cute ruched black dress to the Brain Trauma Gala dinner on Tuesday evening. Again the tights were the heroes. Check out that bow detail on the back of the legs. Lovely.
Idle Talk: