The Art of Fashion

Royal Wedding Style Watch: Prince William and Kate Middleton Attend Charity Event
This weekend Prince William and Catherine Middleton made their first joint public appearance since the engagement. The couple attended The Thursford Christmas Spectacular in Norfolk, an event staged to raise funds for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
So let's get right to it. The outfit, I mean.
I like the silk dress in monochrome with the looser fit black jacket. So far, so accessible-trendy. Her hair looks glorious, of course. And everyone knows I am a sucker for a dress with a built-in bib neckpiece. I have two major concerns, however. Are we ever going to get Kate out of her middle class sheer pantyhose? C'mon man! They are so aging and, like, blergh. And, I do think that we need to see a bit of colour and print. Kate looks magnificent in jewel tones and it is befitting a future princess, so let's see it, love. Awesome. Good chat.
Idle Talk: