The Art of Fashion

Katie Cassidy Wins Best Dressed at Controversial Hollywood Style Awards
It was only fitting that the winner of the Women's Style Icon Award at the Hollywood Style Awards on Sunday night was the best dressed guest at the event. At an event widely ridiculed for everyone looking a hot mess on the night, Melrose Place (II) alum and new Gossip Girl, Katie Cassidy looked elegant and impeccable in black lace, floor sweeping, Edition by George Chakra. I hadn't actually thought much about this young woman, even though I religiously watch her Melrose Place every week, but I am definitely keeping a style watch on her now. 
Far more controversially, I actually loved the mint maxi and white tee that Kate Bosworth wore. I am probably in a minority of one here as the bloggersphere is awash with ridicule for this Jil Sander creation, however, I am going to stick my neck out and give it a big thumbs up. I mean it has pockets!
Obviously I need your input. Comments please — is it a Katie win and Kate miss, a Kate Double Hit Header or a Kate Say What to Both?

Idle Talk: