The Art of Fashion

And I'm Off. Some Facts and What Happens Now...
So I am off for my Christmas holidays. I am away until the 10th of January when normal blog service will resume with news, reviews and general discussion about how people are wearing, making and marketing fashion.
In the interim, I have been hard at work to make sure you get at least one post a working day between now and my return. There will be lots of trend alerts, some street style (how we have all missed it — more in the new year) and some general commentary. I hope you enjoy it till my return.
Just for interest and edification, here are some interesting facts about the blog in 2010:
1. Local is lekker. The top clicked posts for the year are Miss South Africa and Jeannie D at the J&B Met.
2. Top global issues are the Royal Wedding Style and Gwen Stefani's appropriation of African print
3. Hottest man post is the one featuring Ian Somerhalder for Vogue Italia
4. Twitter and Google are by miles the most popular links into the blog (follow me on @StyleGuideCT)
5. My readers are South Africans, many living abroad and then some interested parties from the US, UK, Germany, Canada, Portugal and Australia. See the map. All awesome.
Thanks to everyone for your support and community in 2010. I look forward to so much more interaction with you throughout 2011. Be safe. StyleGuide out.
Idle Talk: